[LON-CAPA-users] Slot Help

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 24 May 2010 09:58:40 -0600

--00504502c1c54c807d0487591db2

I'm trying to get students to sign up for field trips.

I found, and (thought I) followed the instructions at:
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-users/2009-April/003470.html

I used a "score upload form" that has the start/end dates of the field trip.
I created a slot with the same start/end dates.
I specified that the slot be used only for that resource.
As both CC and student, the problem says, "Not Open To Be Viewed", but there
is a button to "Sign up for time to work".  Unfortunately, this button
reports "No available times."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

--00504502c1c54c807d0487591db2

I&#39;m trying to get students to sign up for field trips.<br><br>I found, =
and (thought I) followed the instructions at:<br><a href=3D"http://mail.lon=
-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-users/2009-April/003470.html">http://mail.lon-=
capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-users/2009-April/003470.html</a><br>
the field trip.<br>I created a slot with the same start/end dates.<br>I spe=
cified that the slot be used only for that resource.<br>As both CC and stud=
ent, the problem says, &quot;Not Open To Be Viewed&quot;, but there is a bu=
tton to &quot;Sign up for time to work&quot;.=A0 Unfortunately, this button=
 reports &quot;No available times.&quot;<br>

--00504502c1c54c807d0487591db2--