[LON-CAPA-users] Restart manual grading after problem correction

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 10 May 2010 16:51:29 +0200

Hi Justin,

The deliveries on this mailing list have been delayed, so we already
figured out a solution. Thanks anyway for your analysis and suggestions.

Since it is an important question about programming basics, the
professor didn't want to skip this problem.

The due date was already in the past, so we manually corrected the
grades for the affected students while keeping an eye on the automated
grading status of the other parts.

Stefan Bisitz