[LON-CAPA-users] blank page after trying to PRT

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:27:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Michael,

> I also discovered that printing in "batch LateX mode" gives me the blank
> page,

I will need more details again, (send me the URL of a resource that
causes this) I can generate resources that have failures in multiple
ways, none of which cause this.

> Also, these two modes differ in whether the .tex file sits in the /prtspool
> location or not.  In "batch" mode, the .tex file never appears in prtspool,
> but in "standard" mode the .tex file is there for me to look at.

I never see the .tex file deleted. Please send me the exact steps you
performed and what files were involved.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-1-