[LON-CAPA-users] Safari on OS X

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
21 Aug 2003 09:37:41 -0600

Hi all,

I know that Safari is listed as a supported browser, but I had a student
using Mac OS 10.2 and Safari 1.0 who had difficulty opening homework
folders in my course.  She could view all other resources fine, but
Safari insisted on trying to download the *.problem files within the
folder, and didn't even display the list of problems, let alone open an
individual problem properly.

She could view and work with them just fine under IE.

I'm not a Mac or Safari person, so I really didn't have any sage advice
for helping to get her favorite browser to work.  Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Todd