[LON-CAPA-users] publishing questions

Travis Souza lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:47:00 -0800

Hi,

I published a few folders worth of html resources but had not set-up
the default.meta so all of the resources published without metadata.  I
know I can force an individual resource to re-publish and correct the
metadata.  Is there a way I can force the directories to re-publish
using the default.meta?  Also when publishing from directories there
seems to be no way to limit the scope of the resources to domain only.
I am converting publisher material for a Poli Sci course and would
rather not republish all of  the resources.  Also, Is there a way as an
author to 'unpublish' resources, ie remove them from the RES space?

Thanks.,
Travis