[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:11:19 -0400

Lars,

Yes, we know.

The problem with the Dart Gun problem is that it was not correctly published
(probably manually copied from construction space to resource space). As a
result, the ID-numbers on the parts and input fields are messed up. You will
have to "excuse" this problem in PGRD.

- Gerd.