[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:38:41 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I forgot to add that when I set open dates,  and due dates for
the set (kap5) only Part:0 is set. Neither Part:14 or Part:16 are set.
Perhaps this is what messes up the accounting, I'm not sure? But the
case is that I can see from the submissions that my student has the
problem right, but didn't get credit for it.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Lars.