[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:36:00 -0700

My two bits worth....no doubt I am wrong but:
>From what I can see, course-level and map-level setting in PARM only
ever affects part:0.  I have to go to the resource-level display to set
other part numbers.  For multiple part problems, I assign no weight to
part:0.