[LON-CAPA-users] School district NSF grant

C Fred Moore lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:12:38 -0500

Dear Lars:

There are over 400 classes in middle schools and high schools using
the Homework Service at present.
The major requirement for money from the NSF was to get support for
holding workshops (to introduce teachers to using the web).
This amounted to about $10,000.00
There were no other cost factors.

Go to the URL
  http://hw.utexas.edu/hw.html