[LON-CAPA-users] Presenting Lon-Capa on IPS conference next week

Itay itayf at nospammail.net
Tue Feb 16 11:59:52 EST 2021

Hi

Next week (Monday) I will do a short demonstration of Lon-Capa (LC) on the Israel Physical Society annual conference.
I got 15 minutes in the Physics Education session.
The backbone of the presentation would be showcasing 2-3 problems that demonstrate the strong problem-engine of Lon-Capa.  I anticipate there might be questions from the audience asking to compare LC to other systems (I have some experience only with moodle).

So I wonder if any of you could help me with these questions?

 1. Do you know of any recent and published comparison of Lon-Capa (LC) with other LMS's?
 2. In particular: LC vs.  WebWork and/or Stack?
 3. Can I reasonably claim that LC has (one of) the strongest problem-engine(s) in the market?
 4. If you believe the answer for 3 is 'yes' : what would be the supporting evidence.
Thank you in advance.
You are welcome to reply in private if you prefer.

Itay