[LON-CAPA-users] problems with mass-enrollment at the domain level

Raeburn, Stuart raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:54:52 EDT 2020

Itay,

> Please advise if this makes sense technically.

Are these all new users or are you looking to update information for existing users (and if so, what information are you looking to update)?

Have you tried switching a session to testdrive.loncapa.net, selecting your DC role in the jce domain, and used: Main Menu > "Create users or modify the roles and privileges of users" > "Upload a File of Users"
and uploaded a file containing just one or two users, (as a test) to see if option (a) in my previous response would address your need?

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium