[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA and the push towards online

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 15 13:02:03 EDT 2020

I’m guessing everyone is in the same boat to some degree or another.
Here at Ohio University we have suspended face-to-face classes through
the end of the semester and are scrambling to go fully remote.

The good thing is that for those of us already using LON-CAPA, the transition
is a little easier, but I know that I personally have a bit of work to pull together
extra resources to help support the students better.

I would be curious to hear how people are adapting and perhaps using LON-CAPA
in ways they have not before. As well, this would be a great venue for people
who have questions about ways to stretch their use of the system.

I know on our end we are scrambling to decide how we will use LON-CAPA
for examination with the knowledge that their may need to be some
give and take on proctoring in the immediate future.

How goes it for everyone else?

Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohio.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy			fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701