[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA and the push towards online

Kortemeyer, Gerd kortemey at msu.edu
Sun Mar 15 13:23:42 EDT 2020

Hi Mark,

Yep, this is a weird time.

For examinations, LON-CAPA works very well with Examity, https://examity.com - nicely integrated, and from all the experience with years of MSU-classes, Examity knows very well how to handle LON-CAPA.

I am putting together template classes for algebra-based and calculus-based physics with all content materials included. I thought it would be very nice to “come to the rescue” for physics colleagues across the country. Unfortunately, I am only making very slow progress, since we have been extremely busy for long hours here at ETH.

Cheers,

- Gerd.