[LON-CAPA-users] issue for a composite problem using MS Edge

Carl Lira lira at egr.msu.edu
Tue Feb 27 12:57:43 EST 2018

I have students who are reporting submission errors on a loncapa composite
problem using MS Edge. The problem appears to work properly for other
browsers in the limited feedback that I have been getting. So far, it is
only users of MS Edge who are reporting an issue. the problem has some
true/false randomly selected and some numerical responses. Similar problems
that are not composite problems have not been an issue, but I do not know
definitively that the issues is caused by the composite problem.

Have others been experiencing any issues? We are running 2.11.2-2017051120

I am continuing to solicit feedback from students on what browser they are
using when they have issues.

Thanks,

Carl Lira

Associate Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
2100 Engineering Building
428 S. Shaw Lane
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226