[LON-CAPA-users] Tolerances with Hints

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:27:06 EST 2018

I've done no testing on this but am wondering -- could the responseparams for the problem occur just before the closing </part> or </problem> tag so that those are the values in force and would the other tolerance statements then still work as intended for their hints?

Doug

Douglas Mills

Director of Instructional Technology

Department of Chemistry