[LON-CAPA-users] Incorrect after correct?

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue May 12 21:50:32 EDT 2015

Hi Will,

"Incorrect after correct?" is a known (rare) bug (6740). I have
implemented a fix for it (which is included in 2.11.1). I have just
added you as a CC on the bug report, if you want to view additional
details.

Also, if you want (after the fact) to hide the "incorrect" recorded
after the "correct" (shown in submissions), log-in to one of the MSU
LON-CAPA servers (change the domain from the default of msu to your
own domain), and follow the instructions here:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2015-January/002987.html

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium