[LON-CAPA-users] CSV or Excel file of Answers for CODEd paper exams?

Will Paddock will.paddock at elps.us
Wed Jan 14 08:48:42 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am generating CODEd paper exams for students using LON-CAPA.

The students then answer on bubble sheets created by another system (Illuminate Education, if anyone’s interested).

I know how to have LON-CAPA print a PDF that has the answers, but then I need to type the answers to each CODEd exam into Illuminate manually. However, if I could get LON-CAPA to generate a CSV or similar file with the answers for each version of the exam, I could then upload those answer to Illuminate, saving time and reducing the chance of errors.

Does anyone know how I could get a CSV rather than a PDF of the answers to a CODEd exam?

Thanks,
Will