[LON-CAPA-users] 2015 Conference session ideas

Doug Brunner dougbrunner at courseweaver.com
Tue Jan 13 10:04:16 EST 2015

Hi Seema,
We’re still finalizing the schedule for the LON-CAPA workshop, however, in response to the feedback we received last year we’re planning on including some “guided authoring” time to provide exactly what you’re looking for.  We’ll let everyone know as soon as we have all of the logistics worked out.

Have a nice day,
-Doug
Doug Brunner
Ed Tech Consultant
http://www.courseweaver.org <http://www.courseweaver.org/>
 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Courseweaver-Corporation/242169915959042> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108868650892421992610/108868650892421992610/posts> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108868650892421992610/108868650892421992610/posts> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/courseweaver?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company_admin>