[LON-CAPA-users] CSV or Excel file of Answers for CODEd paper exams?

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Jan 14 11:34:21 EST 2015

I believe there is no facility for that at the moment. See bug #6262.

Consequently, I (for one) have become REALLY proficient at hand-typing the answers into a spreadsheet.
:-]

I too would like such a feature as I find it more facile to grade the bubblesheet reader output in a local database, although I do also redundantly grade such exams later within LON-CAPA for the purpose of maintaining statistics on my exam question resources within the system.

Happy typing!