[LON-CAPA-users] 2015 Conference session ideas

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Tue Jan 13 01:53:01 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I was wondering if there are certain workshops that are going to be available at the next LonCapa conference.

1. Last year, there was talk about having a programming workshop some time during the year, where we could help program questions. Since I do a lot of programming on my own, I think I might learn a few tricks (at a faster pace) if I was around other programmers in a room at the same time. If that programming event never happened, I was wondering if there could be a session for it at this year's conference.

2. Geogebra. Last year at the conference, there was a really interesting presentation on linking Geogebra and Loncapa together. I realize there were some tutorials made, but this year I've been really busy with a bunch of other things. I was wondering if there might be a workshop on that too.

Thanks.