[LON-CAPA-users] style for printed exams?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:02:41 EDT 2014

Hi All,

We seem to be unable to control the size of the fonts for the ANSWERS next to the radio buttons when printing exam mode problems, as for a Lon-Capa generated scantron exam. I know there is a
"Apply Style File" option in the authoring space at the level of the problems, but am not sure what that does or doesn't do. I know also that css styles applied to the problems do not impact their printed form. What am I missing? Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry