[LON-CAPA-users] hiding part titles after a resource is past due

Joseph Mingrone jrm at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Oct 21 12:56:49 EDT 2014

Hello all,

We just ran an online exam with about 200 hundred students writing
simultaneously.  Everything worked flawlessly.  Thanks LON-CAPA.

Now that the exam is finished we'd like students to have access to their
marks through the "View current problem status and grading information"
link, but we'd also like to prevent the students from seeing the list of
problem and part titles for the midterm under course contents.

When the midterm isn't hidden students see something like

Problem Question 1
(Part: pooled-variance)
(Part: which-table)
(Part: df)
(Part: p-value-lb)
(Part: p-value-ub)
(Part: conclusion)
(Part: num-assumptions)
(Part: assumptions).

When the midterm is hidden, they can't see their marks.

Is there a way to hide this listing and still allow students to have
access to their marks?

Thanks,

Joseph