[LON-CAPA-users] New Content/Problem Editor - Input needed NOW

Susan J. Masten masten at egr.msu.edu
Thu Oct 9 20:27:40 EDT 2014

The <part></part> delineation always confuses me. I really like being
able to program more complicated problems by parts so students can check
their work along the way.  What I've ended up doing is to create a
template in notepad that I use for creating problems with parts rather
than using the boxes. But if the boxes were more clearly delineated, it
would be very helpful.

SJM