[LON-CAPA-users] How to increase group portfolio quota?

Stefan Dröschler st.droeschler at ostfalia.de
Thu Mar 27 13:14:47 EDT 2014

Hi,

> I'd like to increase the group portfolio quota for one group in one specific course.
you can increase the total available portfolio space for a course as follows:

As a DC go to Main Menu -> View or modify a course or community -> choose the course you want to modify -> View/Modify quota for group portfolio files -> enter the desired value for course portfolio files disk space (*1) in Mb and click Save

(*1): total available space which is shared among all groups in this course

Afterwards you can assign the desired fraction of filesystem space to each group.

--
Stefan Dröschler

Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel
ZeLL - Zentrum für erfolgreiches Lehren und Lernen
Salzdahlumer Str. 46/48
Büro: Am Exer 10d
38302 Wolfenbüttel

Fon: ++49 5331 939 17250