[LON-CAPA-users] Hewitt Conceptual Physics - Problems?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Sat Jun 21 14:57:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

Does anyone have a good set of questions either from the book or that they use in conjunction
with the book: Hewitt Conceptual Physics?

I’ve got a high school teacher who uses the text for a lower level physics class, and it is often
used for a 9th grade physical science text. We’ve also used it for a Physical Science course
here that we no longer offer as often.

If you have problems and would be willing to provide a pointer, that would be great.
If you have a course that you use in conjunction with this text that you would be willing
to clone for me to examine, that would also be great.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas 								email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab						phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy		fax: (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701