[LON-CAPA-users] System Variable List - Is this available?

Angus Findlay afindlay at mta.ca
Thu Jun 26 11:03:00 EDT 2014

Doug,

Maybe system variables is the wrong word for this.

I fellow user is allowing me to use his syntax-checking code in my problems and I am trying to understand his code. He refers to variables such as $submission which are being assigned values, but not within his code.

The first thing I would like to do if figure out how his code works, so that I can extend it for my own uses.

A list of variables that are used for problem displaying and answer verification would be useful.

Thanks for asking.

Angus.