[LON-CAPA-users] discrepancies between submission record and activity log!?

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:00:15 EST 2014

Hello Peter,

> How can I "check the activity log"?

There is a "View recent activity" link immediately below the student's
name when displaying the submission record for a particular student.
Clicking the link will cause display the activity log to be displayed
in a new tab in your browser.

Another way to access a student's activity log is via:

People -> Users -> List and Modify Multiple Course Users

Click "Display List of Users"

Then in the "Behavior of clickable username link for each user" box click:
the "View a user's recent activity" radio button (you may also check
the "Open in a new window" checkbox). Click the username of the
student for whom you wish to view activity.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium