[LON-CAPA-users] discrepancies between submission record and activity log!?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 3 14:00:36 EST 2014

Hi All,

I'm embarrassed and relieved to find that indeed the problems I was
looking at are in the course twice -- I was looking at the version that
was hidden (that's not obvious if you select them from the course
assessment progress chart menu). I hadn't found the other instance of them
because the problem names are all along the line of
8_01_octetrulesatisfy.problem through 8_09_resonance.problem, so naturally
I was looking in the homework 8 folder.  Apparently the course was
reorganized at some point so that these problems are now part of
Homework7...  The activity reports and submissions are in agreement when I
look at submissions for the correct instance of the problems...  Sorry for
the panic and glad to report all is working as it should.

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry