[LON-CAPA-users] discrepancies between submission record and activity log!?

Peter Dencker dencker at math.uni-luebeck.de
Wed Dec 3 04:29:49 EST 2014

Hello Doug, hello All.

I observed the same problem in at least two situations. (The students
worked on an iPhone or an iPad, respectively. All problems are shown as
correctly solved on these devices but the submissions are not graded. Of
course the use of these devices and the occurrence of the problem can be
 purely coincidental.)

How can I "check the activity log"?  I only know the method to "View the
course assessment progress chart" and another way would really help me
to investigate the matter.

Peter

On 12/02/2014 11:22 PM, Mills, Douglas G wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A student reported not getting credit for work done… I check the submissions record and it says no attempts, 0/99 tries. I check the activity log, however, and on that specific problem it's showing 6 tries.  And the same for several other problems in that homework series.  It occurred to me that perhaps the problem is in the course twice somehow and I actually do see some evidence of that with some other problems, but not seeing it with this one. Would that be the only possible explanation?  Has anyone seen something like this? Thanks,
>
> Doug
>
> Douglas Mills
> Director of Instructional Technologies
> Department of Chemistry