[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing students to submit valid expressions for formula responses.

Peter Dencker dencker at math.uni-luebeck.de
Thu Oct 31 08:50:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

I changed the perl script of

'scl/dencker/testing/examples/simple syntax check 1.problem'

The first version is obsolete, written for another purpose.
Take always the current version ...

I know the following way to see the code:

'Course Editor' -> 'Published Resources' -> Import

Then you can choose on the top 'Display Options'.
Select 'Source Available' and 'Update Display'.
Then there will be a link to the 'Source Code'
to the right of the problem name.

I don't know whether there are other possibilities.

- Peter

Dr. Peter Dencker
    wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter

UNIVERSITÄT ZU LÜBECK