[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing students to submit valid expressions for formula responses.

Angus Findlay afindlay at mta.ca
Thu Oct 31 07:41:21 EDT 2013

Peter,

Thank you for your help. Although I can see and try out your problem, and I
can see that you are sharing your xml code, I don't see where I can see your
xml code within the LON-CAPA environment.

Should I be able to copy your code and include it in a problem of mine for
syntax checking? And if so, do I site the original code? (I am very new to
LON-CAPA, and if there is a standard practice I would like to know what it
is.)

Angus.