[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Access Control access denied

st.bisitz at ostfalia.de st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Wed Mar 27 12:27:45 EDT 2013

Hi Michael,

There are two sides which need to be checked:

1) The problem using the image

1a) You should use the absolute path to the image.

1b) Make sure that the <allow> tag is included in the problem's source code and contains the same absolute path of the image. This tag is usually automatically added when the problem is being published - to be exact: the step right before publishing. If the path is dynamically set, e.g. using a variable ($myimagepath ="/res/..." and <image src=$myimagepath ...>), you need to set the allow tag manually for all possible values.

2) The image itself

> The images have also been published.
With which copyright? Are the images also published as "domain-only"?

Stefan Bisitz