[LON-CAPA-users] encoding in RAT new in 2.10.1?

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:14:49 EST 2013

Hi,

> Is this a feature of 2.10.1 or is something else going on here?

No, not a feature of 2.10.1, as far as I know.

Could you file a bug report (with a screenshot uploaded to the bug report).

I created a sequence file using a resource with a space in the file
name, and also in the title included in the metadata of the published
resource, but did not see the encoding you reported when using the
Simple RAT or Advanced RAT in Authoring Space on a machine running
2.10.1.  But perhaps I was looking in the wrong place?

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium