[LON-CAPA-users] encoding in RAT new in 2.10.1?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 25 11:26:53 EST 2013

It appears it may be possible this is related perhaps to a Safari update
-- I've been able to get rid of the encoding in the Resource Names inside
the sequence by editing and saving/publishing again in Firefox.
Apparently. Encoding still seems to appear sometimes in the conditional
statements though. If it is Safari, it must have been an update because
that's what I normally use there as well. Are there any server settings
which could affect this?  There have been a couple tweaks to the server
since our upgrade over the break I think. Anyway, still trying to sort
this out and I'll do a bug report when things seem a bit clearer. Thanks
Stuart!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies