[LON-CAPA-users] encoding in RAT new in 2.10.1?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:18:47 EST 2013

HI All,

We've finally updated our version to 2.10.1 and I'm noticing now that whereas before when using the RAT for doing sequences I named resources thinks like "Lab 1" with no problem, now new items I'm encoding are showing up as "Lab%201". What's more disconcerting (and I haven't had the chance to see yet whether it works as it should for the students) is the complete encoding of the long, complex conditional strings we use.  Is this a feature of 2.10.1 or is something else going on here? Thanks!

Doug

Douglas Mills
Director of Instructional Technologies
Department of Chemistry