[LON-CAPA-users] Importing .problem in a problem

Al Cone tal_cone at web.de
Fri Feb 22 04:10:57 EST 2013

Yoho Guys,

I try to build a .problem, that import other .problem's. So that I can
create a dynamic .problem, that contain static .problem's. I know it's
possible by using library's, however I want use already existing
.problem's.

Because a .problem can't have more than one <problem>-tag, it's a little
bit difficult.

My present Idea... Get the XML-Code from a .problem as a string and
filter the <problem>-tag with regular expression.

Is there a way to get the XML-Code from a .problem as a String? Or is
there another way for my request?

~Cone