[LON-CAPA-users] Importing .problem in a problem

Justin Gray jgray at math.sfu.ca
Fri Feb 22 15:39:30 EST 2013

Hi Al,

If you want to randomly select from single-part problems, have you tried
using the <randomlist> tag? This would look something like this:

<problem>
<randomlist show="1">
  <block>
  #insert single-part problem here (without the <problem> tags)
  </block>
  <block>
  #insert single-part problem here
  </block>
  <block>
  #insert single-part problem here
  </block>
</randomlist>
</problem>

Regards,
Justin

Justin Gray | Senior Lecturer
Department of Mathematics | Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby | V5A 1S6 | Canada
Tel: +1 778.782.4237