[LON-CAPA-users] Bubblesheet Grading: Use same CODE for a copy of a course folder?

st.bisitz at ostfalia.de st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Tue Feb 26 17:21:06 EST 2013

Hi,

Considering Stuarts and Rays comments and explanations, I decided to choose another way:

1) Normal grading of the exam 2 with CODE 3333 for folder B.

2) Grading of exam 2 with CODE 2222 which actually was another exam 1 by using folder A again but with new user accounts. These are similar but different account names and are assigned a similar but different student's id.

This way, we don't re-grade and we keep simple access to all statistics what is preferred. The additional accounts are of course a bit disturbing. However, we needed to use special accounts anyway, so I don't care too much about even some more.

Thanks again for your quick help,
Stefan Bisitz