[LON-CAPA-users] Never found end tag for < problem> current string

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 16 10:07:56 EDT 2012

Thank you Stefan. Great suggestion on the external text viewer -- I'll give
that a try. There is nothing imported on these. They do reference an
external stylesheet.  I'm hypothesizing that the problem(s) may lie
somewhere in a branch of the code considering that for the number of
students using these (close to 2,400 every week) the frequency of bombs is
very low, so maybe occurring only under certain conditions. And maybe that
would account for why the authoring environment doesn't complain(?)  Anyway,
I'll give your suggesting a try. Thank you!

Doug