[LON-CAPA-users] Never found end tag for < problem> current string

st.bisitz at ostfalia.de st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Mon Oct 15 18:40:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

I wonder why there are no complains in the Construction Space. Anyway, you could try an external text viewer with syntax highlighting (e.g. for XML) to view the source code of the problem. This might help to easily figure out missbalanced tags.

Are there any parts, libraries, etc. imported?

Stefan Bisitz