[LON-CAPA-users] Managing Time Slots - How to set the parameter "Period of time slot is unique"

Amos Lee lee at math.usask.ca
Fri Jul 6 22:52:41 EDT 2012

OK, I see.

Actually, I prefer the idea of requiring the course coordinator to first
remove the student from the reserved slot which the student missed before
that student is allowed to sign up for another still available slot.  Doing
it the other way might send the wrong signal to students that it would be
easy to reserve another slot if they missed their previously reserved
slots--something we may not want to encourage.

Amos Lee
Math & Stats
Univ of Sask