[LON-CAPA-users] Changes to parameters are not taking effect

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Sun Apr 29 14:39:22 EDT 2012

Hi Gerd,

Thanks for the response.  I tried it in Overview mode and instead of a pop-up window showing up there was a message: Error saving parameters

I tried other folders and groups and it still didn't work.  I'm not sure what was wrong with the parameters.  I checked the end date of the course and it is set to July 1, 2012.