[LON-CAPA-users] Display weights with problem

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:08:46 -0500

Hi,

In construction space, create a new style file (see the mailing list for a sample), and publish.

In the course environment, set this style file as the course style file.

- Gerd.