[LON-CAPA-users] Display weights with problem

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:09:49 -0800

Hi again,

Thanks for the pointer, Gerd. I'm using someone else's problem, so I
can't edit it. How to I define a style for the course, and how are
style sheets used. I can't fins anything on this in the course
coordinator manual...

Lars.