[LON-CAPA-users] Help with Style Sheets

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:52:28 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

I have put together a style sheet that effectively lists the number of
points for the entire problem, as well as for each part of a problem.
Unfortunately, when the style sheet is active, it seems to inhibit any
feedback for multi-part problems.  What am I missing here?  Below is my
very short style file.

Thanks,

Todd

-------------