[LON-CAPA-users] Section specific parameter settings when cloning

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:26:53 -0500

Hi,

On Jan 23, 2011, at 1:55 AM, Lars Jensen wrote:

> However, addind a student on to a section during the cloning process
> did not work.

Just to clarify: what do you mean by "during the cloning process?"

* You can add a student to the old course *before* cloning, but since enrollment is not cloned, that would have no effect on the new course.

* You can add a student to the new course *after* cloning, which would have the desired effect.

But what do you mean by *during* the cloning? Now I am worried that we have some misleading menu or formulation somewhere.