[LON-CAPA-users] Re: Rename sections (was: Section specific parameter settings when cloning)

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 08:12:50 -0800

Hi Stefan,

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 4:16 AM,  <st.bisitz@ostfalia.de> wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> Yes, you can change section names:
> Go to User Management >> Course Roster (Classlist / Manage Multiple Users). Select "Change Sections" from the action box, select the students who should be affected, click the continue button, then enter the new section name in the popup window.
> (not the exact wording, but I'm sure you'll find it)

I think I found the screen. I went to

User Management » List Users

Then I clicked "Display List of Users" button, and there is an option
to change the section of selected users. Is this what you are
referring to? However, this is not what I want. I only want to
*rename* the section while keep all the parameter settings belonging
to the section. What you are suggesting will *change* the students'
section, I think.

Lars.