[LON-CAPA-users] Section specific parameter settings when cloning

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 07:56:19 -0800

Hi Gerd,

When cloning, one of the last screens in the process is:

"Requestor is automatically assigned Course Coordinator role. Include
other personnel?"

"You may also add users later, once the course has been created, by
using the "Manage course users" link, accessible from the "Main
Menu"."

I used the link to select a user, assigned the user the role of
Student, and also assigned the user to a section that existed in the
old course.

I don't think I missed anything, but neither the user nor the section
were in the new course.

Lars.