[LON-CAPA-users] Section specific parameter settings when cloning

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:56:04 -0800

Hi Ray,

This is strange. I'm using the 2.1 RC2 version of Lon-capa. I just
cloned a course from one a year old one, and during the cloning I
entered a student into an existing section (in the original course)
anticipating that the section would be re-created in the cloned course
and the student put in it. Neither the section, not the student turned
up to be in the cloned version of the course.

Are you saying that if I had waited putting in the student until
later, then the section would have been created?

Lars.