[LON-CAPA-users] Section specific parameter settings when cloning

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:20:39 -0800

Hi Lars,
In my experience they ARE cloned.  But if you don't have any student
enrolled in a particular section (as designated in loncapa) then it
will not be offered in the parameters interface dropboxes.

After cloning a couse, I always enroll students before I try to set parameters.
You can, of course, enroll them so that they don't get access until
sometime in the future, if you want.